Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The 128th

127 articles has been published in STYLE INSIDE. Emotions, dazzling characters, amazing pictures and motivating projects runned me to this 128th article.At this occasion I thought it wasn't inappropriate to celerate it in writting.
No candles, no songs, no cake, just another article, and a special one!
What before was just a way to be involved in what I really liked, became a real passion and a witness tool of my daily mood. So, for this 128 th article in STYLE INSIDE, I decided to celebrate an artist. An artist who amazes us with his humour: Ruven Afanador.
Born under Colombia sun, he reveals us a special vision of fashion icons. Dedicated to style, Ruven Afanador has got Luis Bunuel Surrealism. Doted of a very specific universe, Afanador is inking his signature throughout his pictures.

Eroticism, derision, are it's favorite themes. Far away from today's fashion magazines models, Ruven Afanador shares with us a rich and authentic vision of fashion.
Powerful and proud of their body Afanador's women dare to have personality!
For the 128 th, I want to drive you in-and-around Afanador's universe. For those who don't have humour...just have a look, at least you will like the picure of the end!


Thank you for all those who supported me since I started and thank you even to the others who tryied to discourage me...it reinforced my passion.